- Beautifully hand-crafted sturdy tall bronze dancing Ganesha.
- Height= 13 inches; Base Width & Depth: 5.5 X 4.75 inches; Weight: 8 pounds
- Perfect for Home / Office Decoration or prayer and Retreat Center.
- Handcrafted with love and care by our master artisan in Nepal.
- Excellent Workmanship. Made in Nepal - Fair Trade.
This magnificent brass dancing Ganesh stands 13.0 inches tall. It is handcrafted by the skill artisan of Nepal, Patan whose families have been crafting brass sculptures for centuries with the art being passed on by each generation. The hand crafted brass statues are amazing and have an incredible amount of detail, which surpasses the quality of mass-produced statues. In this statue, the Lord Ganesh is lifting his right foot above the ground in the act of dancing. He is holding an upside-down noose, his broken tusk that he used to write the Mahabharata epic, an Indian sweet called a laddhu, and an elephant goad. Goads are symbolic of how one should steer the soul away from the ignorance and illusions of this earthly world just as a mahout would steer an elephant away from any treacherous path. The casting is beautiful with a rich brass hue.