10 mm Tibetan Buddhist Sandalwood Prayer Bead Meditation Mala
- Count: 108 fragrant sandalwood beads plus one large guru bead.
- Beads/Stone: Made of wood can be used for counting many different mantras, prostrations, and circumambulations.
- Size: 10 mm; Length: 30 inches around with an adjustable knot.
- This beautiful, sweet-smelling sandalwood mala features a simple design and can be worn as a necklace or wrapped around the wrist.
- Excellent Quality.
- Handcrafted by our skilled artisan from Himalaya in Nepal.
Sandalwood is a sacred wood with a lovely aromatic scent that is excellent for staying present and alert during meditation, which makes it wonderful for ritual and spiritual practice. Its fragrance is said to transform desires, and also to bring emotional balance. Mala measures approximately 30 inches around with an adjustable knot. Beads are 10mm, guru bead is 12mm. Handmade in Nepal.